In Stock POLYWOOD® The Ocean Chair OCA24 (SHIPPING UNAVAILABLE)
The Ocean Chair by POLYWOOD® design pays homage to our beautiful oceans while helping tell the story it represents — with each purchase of this chair, we’re able to transform over 1,000 ocean-bound plastic containers into outdoor furniture. The Ocean Chair features a contoured seat and the top of the backrest is styled to look like a cresting wave. This all-weather chair looks superb as a solo piece, but arrange all four Adirondack chairs from the Wave Collection together in a row and you’ll have the pleasure of seeing a beautiful picture of a cresting wave in action. You can place one, or the entire Wave Collection, on your patio or deck to create a spot where you and your guests can relax, or group these Adirondacks together on the beach so you can watch actual ocean waves roll in.
- Each purchase of The Wave Chair Right allows us to transform over 1,000 ocean-bound plastic containers into outdoor furniture.
- The Wave Chair Right features a contoured seat and the top of the backrest is uniquely curved to represent a high tide
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary material which includes landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
Item Weight 39.25 lbs Width 30.16 Height 35 Depth 33.25
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We want your outdoor space to feel perfect. If for any reason you're not delighted with your purchase, simply contact us within 30 days of delivery and we'll take care of the rest!
DELIVERY OR PICK-UP
Free local delivery or pick up at store