POLYWOOD® Classic Adirondack Glider Chair ADSGL-1
There's nothing like the smooth, relaxing motion of a glider to carry you away. POLYWOOD furniture is constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that's available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors. It won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. It's also designed to withstand nature's elements as well as to resist stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. Best of all, POLYWOOD furniture is made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
Item Weight 57 lbs Width 28.5 Height 41.75 Depth 28.5 Seat Width 20 Seat Depth 16.5 Seat Height 17.5
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We want your outdoor space to feel perfect. If for any reason you're not delighted with your purchase, simply contact us within 30 days of delivery and we'll take care of the rest!
Free shipping to the continental US.