POLYWOOD® Nautical 37"x72" Dining Table NCT3772
Gather friends and family around the beautifully designed and generously sized POLYWOOD® Nautical 37" x 72" Dining Table and you're sure to create mealtime memories to last a lifetime. This spacious table is ideal for larger outdoor living spaces and comes in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors that are designed to match any décor. Constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber, this eco-friendly table won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot. And even though it looks like wood, it requires none of the maintenance real wood does, such as painting, staining or waterproofing. It's also easy to clean and maintain, as it is resistant to stains associated with wine and condiments, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. You can count on this table to last and look good through the years, especially since it's made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Resistant to stains associated with wine and condiments
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- Table outfittedﾠwith 1.625" center hole for standard umbrella (sold separately); hole cover included
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
Item Weight 124 lbs Width 71.5 Height 29 Depth 36.75
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We want your outdoor space to feel perfect. If for any reason you're not delighted with your purchase, simply contact us within 30 days of delivery and we'll take care of the rest!
Free shipping to the continental US.