POLYWOOD® Nautical 44" Bar Table NCBT44
Get your outdoor living space ready for a whole new season of entertaining with the stylish and generously-sized POLYWOOD® Nautical 44" Bar Table. Add some Nautical Bar Chairs and you've created a favorite new gathering spot. This attractive table is available in several fade-resistant colors that will enhance any décor. It's sturdy enough to withstand nature's elements and durable enough to last and look good for years to come. Made in the USA with solid POLYWOOD lumber, this table is backed by a 20-year warranty so you don't have to worry about it splintering, cracking, chipping, peeling or rotting. It's also extremely low-maintenance, as it never requires painting, staining or waterproofing. And you'll love how easy this eco-friendly table is to keep clean since it resists stains associated with wine and condiments, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses.
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Resistant to stains associated with wine and condiments
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- Table outfittedﾠwith 1.625" center hole for standard umbrella (sold separately); hole cover included
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
Item Weight 88 lbs Width 42.5 Height 42 Depth 42.5
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We want your outdoor space to feel perfect. If for any reason you're not delighted with your purchase, simply contact us within 30 days of delivery and we'll take care of the rest!
Free shipping to the continental US.