POLYWOOD® Quattro Adirondack Rocking Chair QNR10
With the Quattro Adirondack Rocking Chair, you can have the attractive look and feel of an Adirondack chair combined with the pleasant movement of a rocking chair. This all-weather rocker would look great in a group of other similar pieces from the Quattro collection on your back deck, or coupled with a coordinating side table on your front porch.
- Chair features comfortably contoured seat and back, and gently sloped runners which provide a smooth rocking rhythm
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
Item Weight 40 lbs Width 29.75 Height 37.00 Depth 34.75 Seat Width 20.50 Seat Depth 17.75 Seat Height 16.75
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We want your outdoor space to feel perfect. If for any reason you're not delighted with your purchase, simply contact us within 30 days of delivery and we'll take care of the rest!
Free shipping to the continental US.