POLYWOOD® The Wave Chair Right OCA21
The Wave Chair Right by POLYWOOD® design pays homage to our beautiful oceans while helping tell the story it represents — with each purchase of this chair, we’re able to transform over 1,000 ocean-bound plastic containers into outdoor furniture. The Wave Chair Right features a contoured seat and the top of the backrest is curved upward to give the appearance of a rising wave. While this all-weather chair looks great on its own, when all four Adirondack chairs from the Wave Collection are arranged together in a row they create a stunning visual of a cresting wave. Place one, or the entire Wave Collection, on the beach and enjoy watching the sunrise over the beautiful ocean with your loved ones, or gather a few chairs together on your patio or deck to create a relaxing spot for yourself and guests.
- Each purchase of The Wave Chair Right allows us to transform over 1,000 ocean-bound plastic containers into outdoor furniture.
- The Wave Chair Right features a contoured seat and the top of the backrest is uniquely curved to represent a high tide
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary material which includes landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
Item Weight 39.25 lbs Width 30.16 Height 35 Depth 33.25
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We want your outdoor space to feel perfect. If for any reason you're not delighted with your purchase, simply contact us within 30 days of delivery and we'll take care of the rest!
Free shipping to the continental US.